Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beautiful quest rewards from Isengard!

Rate:
The Rise of Isengard NDA was recently lifted, so we can see beautiful screenshots from beta on the forums. I would particularly like to point you to the post by Jadzi who took a screenshots of the wonderful items highly usable as cosmetics:

Learned Stag robe:

Variety of Dunlending quest-reward cosmetics:

Jadzi also mentions: "Most quests in Dunland offer a choice between three pieces of yellow-grade gear, and these armor pieces are among them."

I think we have a lot to look forward to. Rise of Isengard launches on September 27th and I already can't wait to get those items and use them in my outfits! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Mahal Almighty, new robes! So much for female dwarves to look forward to ;)
    Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, some of these will definitely look good on a female dwarf. even the dress might do - the belt could optically divide dwarven posture and therefore create a waist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which quest gives the robe-type one on the far left of the Dunlending ones, may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What impresses me about that robe is what you can't see in the pictures above, but can find in Jadzi's thread - it's layered. If your character animates in a way that moves their legs apart, the robe split to reveal leggings underneath. Definitely the most sophisticated robe I've seen in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jadzi reveals more specific details about origin of the items in this post: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?282955-Show-us-your-favorite-cosmetic-outfit&p=5640223#post5640223

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with that second one from the right! Must has!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress-like one. I can't see it looking good on a male figure though, it's too feminine. It really is a dress rather than a robe.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...