Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Remorseless treasure hunter

Rate:

Freyjuska had a terrible nightmare tonight. Her dream started all good. She was digging for some gold and precious gemstones. She had a cave-claw companion, who a great gold-sniffer skills and she soon started to treat him as a friend, not just a pet. As they became richer, other treasure hunters started to envy them. She remained indifferent to them, until one morning she found her dear cave-claw friend butchered. Freyjuska went insane, swore to forever seek revenge and made herself and her horse a battle garb from cave-claw skulls. Seeing herself butchering some innocent traveler, Freyjuska woke up from the horrible nightmare covered in sweat. I bet she will never dig for gold again - or at least, until the Treasure Hunt starts again.


My recent luck amazes me. A few days ago, I won a Fleet-footed Goat in a lottery, and today I got a very unique mount from my first large treasure chest in the Treasure Hunt event sneak peak. I bet I will never get any good loot from now on :) But at least I can share this new mount pictures with you.
I've never thought I would use the terrible blood-stained cloak in any outfit. Frankly, I think this is the only evil outfit I've made so far and I didn't really feel good dressing Freyjuska like that. But for some reason, the cave-claw mask and mount seem kinda evil-ish to me. Even the weather was rainy, or rather stormy in Middle-earth tonight, so it completed the whole atmosphere of the composition.


When it comes to Treasure Hunt itself, it was up today only for 2 hours and I managed to try it for about an hour. However, even in such short time it was much fun and the rewards (especially the cosmetic ones) are very interesting and unique. As far as I've heard, there is also a goat mount given as a rare reward from treasure chests (same as this horse/pony). But there were also downsides to this event - getting pickaxes necessary for digging treasures is time-consuming (repeatable quest with 15 minutes cooldown yields only 2 pickaxes) and the other repeatable is almost impossible to complete when there are many people around (if I ever hear of berries, I will follow Freyjuska in her nightmare and get crazy). Otherwise, all good :D
Following is the sneak-peak of Jeweller's Helm, another cosmetic item from this event (and again, I was lucky to get it from a chest - otherwise it's pretty expensive on tokens). I will make next outfit around it and it will be really hard not to name it "Freyjuska of Borg"or "Resistance is futile" :))
What do you think of these items? Do you like their looks? Do they seem evil, neutral or even cute to you? Share your opinion in the comments!

Chest: Scout's Weathered Leather Jacket, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Head: Wooden Cave-claw Mask, default dye (Treasure Hunt event)
Hands: Defender's Gloves, umber dye (T3 crafted)
Feet: Scout's Weathered Leather Boots, umber dye (Dunland quest)
Back: Thin Cloak of Destruction, grey dye (Dunland quest)
Mount: Cave-claw Masked Pony (Treasure Hunt event)

7 comments:

  1. Amazing you put this outfit together so fast! Great use of a really nasty looking cloak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Frey - what astounding luck! I was only lucky enough to get small treasure chest for the house item in the 20min. I had to dig. Hopefully, they will bring it back when it is not so rushed. Otherwise, great job! ~ Tomeoric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol congratulations! That is the most hideous oufit + mount I have ever seen, but very very well matched!! You did find great treasure indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I missed this preview event, but I'm glad to see they haven't abandoned the treasure hunt idea.

    Some interesting cosmetics! I could see some use in the cave-claw hat if you wanted to make some sort of tribal outfit from Far Harad or something...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's the first hobbit borg I ever saw. My jaw's dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. zeed slot168 ของพวกเรา วันนี้สามารถ ช่วยเพิ่มเดิมพันที่เหมาะสมที่สุด ให้กับนักร้องเพลงทุกคน pg slot สำหรับเพื่อการเลือกเข้าใช้บริการตรงนี้ กันแน่ๆ ค้ำประกันได้เลยว่าการสร้างรายได้

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...